The Anden A710V1 Dehumidifier is designed for cultivation from the ground up. It utilizes innovative Variable-Speed, Low Grain Refrigerant Technology (VLGR patent pending) to deliver maximum performance and efficiency throughout the grow cycle. That means you can maximize your moisture removal capacity and maintain tight control over Vapor Pressure Deficit during late flower cultivation by modulating the refrigeration system to match the load.
Let’s take a closer look at VLGR Technology. This sophisticated system modulates the speed of dehumidification based on the precise load conditions of your grow environment, allowing for robust VPD performance across all grow conditions. The variable speed refrigeration system keeps your dehumidifiers running during the challenging late flower stage where single-speed dehumidifiers require frequent defrost cycles. This increases capacity, efficiency, and most importantly, the stability of your grow environment.
The A710V1 is the best investment across all grow conditions compared to any dehumidifier available, removing 710 pints of moisture per day at 80°F/60% RH. VLGR technology allows the unit to safely operate on a 30-amp breaker, while competitive options top out at 500 pints before requiring a 50-amp breaker, which will dramatically increase installation costs.
Installing the A710V3 is simple, and the combination of the on-board digital interface with remote monitoring and control keeps you in the driver’s seat for ensuring plant health and maximizing yields. Check below for the full list of industrial specs and grow-optimized features that will set your operation apart.
Anden advanced features:
- 710 Pints/day – The most water removal for your investment
- VLGR Technology – Delivers energy efficiency and allows for the smoothest environmental control over your grow
- Maximize VPD – The Anden A710V3 dehumidifier is optimized for grow, giving you the power to maximize VPD across all grow conditions, including during the crucial late flower stage
- Runs on 30-Amp Breaker – The only dehumidifier on the market with a capacity of 500+ pints that can operate on a standard 30-amp breaker
- 1760 CFM @ 0.0” – Powerful circulation helps remove moisture from the air efficiently
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, helping minimize operational costs
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing, MERV 11 air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- Digital Interface – On-board monitoring enables precise settings and simple diagnostics
- Remote Control – The included Model A77 remote control measures relative humidity at canopy height for optimum control of your grow environment (upgrade options available), and relays diagnostics from the dehumidifier
- Built to Last – Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product.
- Voltage – The Anden A710V3 dehumidifier is designed for use with 277VAC power.
Variable-Speed, Low Grain Refrigerant Technology (VLGR)
Innovative. Sophisticated. Designed For Grow.
The Anden A710V3 dehumidifier is the industry’s first dehumidifier with Variable-Speed, Low Grain Refrigerant Technology. Why does that matter? Simply put, it’s the best dehumidifier investment you can make.
The A710V3 dehumidifier delivers the greatest moisture removal per dollar spent compared to any unit available today. The difference is in the variable speed refrigeration system, which ensures efficient moisture removal across all grow conditions. And it works on existing 30-amp breakers for fast, low-cost installation.