320 Pints Per Day, 277VAC. Anden A320V3 dehumidifier is designed and built for cultivation. This industrial grow room dehumidifier unit removes up to 340 pints of moisture per day, and powerfully circulates air within your cultivation space to create a healthy, grow-optimized environment. And it really moves some air--up to 830 cubic feet per minute for maximum moisture removal. Setup is simple, and humidity is constantly controlled to help prevent crop disease and pests.
Anden advanced features:
- 320 Pints/day – Industrial-level humidity control
- 830 CFM @ 0.0” – To remove moisture, it’s got to move the moisture-filled air. The powerful fans circulate huge amounts of air for maximum moisture removal
- Energy Efficient – Removes up to 2.6 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient
- Easy Filters – The self-sealing air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace
- Flexible Installation – The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation
- Safety Checks – Terminals on the Anden A320V3 dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows
- Remote Control – The included Model A77 remote control relays diagnostics from the dehumidifier, giving you simple control of the conditions in your cultivation space (upgrade options available)
- 1-2-3 for VPD – The unit constantly monitors humidity and temperature, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth
- Built to Last – Designed and Manufactured in U.S.A. Dependability is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we offer a 5-year warranty on this product–so you can grow with confidence
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.